Terri J
Terri J
  • Annapolis, MD
Asked on Feb 28, 2012

I thought I would just let everyone know that hair spray really does work on ink that you may get on your clothesl. I

Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.comAA Marble & Granite, LLCTerri J
+7

managed to get it all over a brand new shirt, sprayed it, let it set for a few minutes, washed and it came out looking brand new again.
  • That is a great idea, but would never work for me. I am almost bald and have no use for hairspray. lol.

• Terri J

I bet you have no need for fingenail polishr remover either, because I heard that will work as well. I can tellyou that linseed oil also got ;a bunch of motor oil right out of my shorts when I had it all over them. Maybe it would help wit other things too, plus it is a great item to use every so often on kitchen cabinets and other wood you may be usinga. By the way hiar spray is much cheaper than bying a new shirt, no matter how much hair you have.

• try spraying it on your head some and let's see those before & after pics! just kidding pal!

• AA Marble & Granite, LLC

Tried the hairspray this weekend on my favorite blouse. Hairspray, elbow grease, hairspray, elbow grease, hairspray, hairspray, hairspray. When it was almost invisible....washing machine. I am wearing it today and can't see the spot. THANK YOU!! I had heard about hairspray before but I don't think I followed through as well as I did with this blouse. Many, many thanks.

• Terri J

Glad I posted that in time to be of service!

• I should use spray glue and play with our horse. I would be a golden blond then! She is due to start shedding for the show season soon anyway.

• Clay B

Hair spray works good for catching flies also. Can't fly anymore, then swat!

• Terri J

lol

• AA Marble & Granite, LLC

Hey, Woodbridge, nothing wrong with bald. Haven't you heard? Bald ="solar screen for a sex machine". :)

• Guess my solar collector is broken then. lol.