Jill W
Jill W
  • Saint Louis, MO

This is a rocker I made for my soon to be born cousin and her mom!

You can check out the process of it at http://iknowtheplansihave4you.blogspot.com/2012/02/process-of-bentwood-rocker.html
this is a rocker i made for my soon to be born cousin and her mom, home decor, painted furniture
before. My cousin had actually gone with me to get this rocker months ago and neither of us thought it would one day be hers!
Jill W

• Heartbeat

It's beautiful, I'd love a chair like this

• Jill W

Thanks so much! It's held up perfectly :) I see rockers on Craigslist quite often like this one