Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative
Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative
  • Greenwood, IN

Large Craft Table

Follow me on my journey to my Biggest DIY project ever. Lets first start with my craft table....
large craft table, diy, painted furniture, woodworking projects
Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative

• Deb32555918

Look awesome! Was wondering, how big is the table top
  • Jennifer

This craft table is beautiful, you did an amazing job! Do you have instructions on how to build this table? I wanted to build a craft room in my garage for myself and two daughters. My husband has all manner of tools. Please give point me to the detailed instructions as I’m sure I will enlist his help. 😁

thank you

• Teresa Schroepfer

I think is is very sharp. I think I will try something like this for my sewing room. I think I could put a large cutting mat on top and put supplies in cabinet. TYVM for idea.

• Karen Marie Carlson Kedzuch

I am working on my new craft space but need to make it portable for a Guest room too. I dream of making a similar table to spread out but need to break it down and roll it to the side for Guests to sleep. I am already think but do you have any ideas?