Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.
Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.
  • Austin, TX

Camouflage your TP!

Here's a simple way to make your TP pretty! Best of all, you just need an oatmeal container, brown paper bag, mod podge, and a lamp finial! I used a thin brown sharpie to turn my brown bag into faux wood! Now, my TP gets to sit on my bathroom counter :)
camouflage your tp, crafts, decoupage
camouflage your tp, crafts, decoupage
camouflage your tp, crafts, decoupage
Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.

• Jewellmartin

I've found that the jumbo rolls of tp we usually buy fit inside the large Quaker Oats boxes. How did you prepare the lid? It looks as if it has trim around the bottom. And the little knob on top must be glued on. I think I would label the box so guests are aware where to look if they need to. Best wishes 😇

• Jewellmartin

@LindaYoung. We buy Quaker Oats in the large box for convenience, then keep the smaller box near the stove and refill it as needed. The empty large box would hold a couple of jumbo rolls of the extra soft tp we buy. 😇
  • Sootie

I love oatmeal containers. I have several in my pantry for dog food, cereal, pasta, croutons etc. I love the natural color and just added chalkboard labels. No more pantry moths.