Teacup Pendant Shades

These teacup shades are such a fun way to add a little vintage style to your lighting. They are easy to put together, especially if you use existing pendant lights!
You can do just one light, or mix and match your cups for a fun look. I used an existing pendant light system but you could also install new pendants.
The cups really glow when you turn on the lights! I added vintage style Edison bulbs so the cups would have a fun look even when they aren't on.
Simply drill the holes needed to fit the lighting.
Add your cups to the pendant hardware and you're all ready to add your lightbulb.
The pendants I had needed a small bulb so I found a little mini Edison bulb for the lights. I love the gold glow it gives the cups.
Click the link to get more details on drilling the cups!

20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
Bev McCullough

• Jeanette S

How many cups and saucers broke before you got enough to make these 3. I just can't imagine drilling these fragile objects!

• Linda

what drill bit did you use for this ? and did you use tape ?

• Jeanne Martin

On every post there is a "GO" button (it's blue) right above this Question section. It says "Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!" and the go button is right next to it. Just click on the go button. Maybe you learned something new today about Hometalk's project posts!

• Virginia

"Simply drilling a hole" in porcelain is not so simple. How do you keep it from cracking and breaking where you don't want it to while drilling?

• Jeanne Martin

She says go to her blog for complete instructions. These posts are limited in size by Hometalk so many times you have to go to their blog to see all. Just click on the blue GO button right above this Question section.