White Wash Fireplace Brick

Simple & Easy update to old plain brick fireplace. Giving a nice soft and new finish!
Before
Brick was washed with a TSP solution to remove any residue. Be sure to tape off walls, floor, doors & glass to protect as TSP is pretty aggressive cleaner and can damage un protected surfaces.
After
Final results using wall color paint Valspar Signature paint Eggshell finish. This line of paint is very thick and has a primer base so I used a 4:1 ratio to white wash the brick. This allows original brick to slightly show thru end results. I used a stiff paint brush starting from bottom to top in small areas careful not to allow to drips or runs. Some of the paint will absorb into brick. If not sure on ratio I managed to find some extra bricks and test application and absorption of paint in case you want to change ratio. Or apply two coats of same ratio if you desire more coverage. My results are with a single application.
This 4:1 mix went a long way I think I overall used only a pint of mix
For entire project applying single coat.

Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home