Vivian K
Vivian K
  • Decatur, GA
Asked on Feb 29, 2012

Does anyone know of a good "duck cleaner" in the Atlanta/Decatur area with reasonable prices?

Bonnie BSusan SVivian K
+14

• Walter Reeves

you mean duct cleaner, right?

• You can find someone who is qualified to clean your ducts at this web site. http://www.nadca.com/ But before you move ahead on this read this from the EPA on duct cleaning. http://epa.gov/iaq/pubs/airduct.html

• KMS Woodworks

duck, deck, duct....the latter two make sense....Most Ducks are self cleaning ... "like water off a ducks back"

• Bonnie B

Once again, good humor KMS !

• Vivian K

Sorry for the faux pas. Thank you so much Woodbridge Environmental for your useful information. You also advised me so well regarding the buckling of my plaster ceiling in my bathroom. Focus Points Construction did an excellent job and I am so pleased. As you mentioned, it was done at a reasonable charge.

• Susan S

It's always nice when some people have their ducks in a row, right???

• Vivian K

I'm happy I was able to give everyone a good laugh. Ha!

• Susan S

As the saying goes "laughter is the best medicine" and some things are just too good to pass up so ya just gotta roll with it!!

• Vivian K

Right on! At least I was notified from Hometalk that I had received the silver badge for getting 10 response to my dilemma. If I get 100 response (heaven forbid) I will received the gold badge. This gave me a good laugh!

• Guess everything is ducky then! Just had to say it.

• Susan S

Y'all are just QUACKERS aren't you??

• Vivian K

I know what y'all are up to -- you want me to get 100 responses to receive the gold badge. Ha! Well, so long as Hometalk NEVER publishes what situation I had that gave me the 100 responses.!!

• Susan S

Guess you can say you have been "initiated" now!! I think there were a few of us starting to feel a little punchy last nite - must have been some weird alignment of the stars or something!! It was fun!

• KMS Woodworks

how is this

, Clean ducks, dirty duck
  • Vivian K

Yes, I have had a good laugh also. Telling a friend about all the goings on with the duck situation, we laughed until tears were flowing. KMS, the clean ducks look good -- you're hired!

• Susan S

Oh my gosh - KMS you are just too too much!! Rubber Ducky you're the one. . . .

• Bonnie B

KMS COMES ~ HUMOROUSLY ~ THROUGH AGAIN !! Practically fell off my chair with laughter. Quackingly, Bonnie