Pallet Fence: Re-purposing pallets

This is a fence I made for my garden using pallets and old pickets from a fence that had been torn down. When I ran out of the old pickets, I used pallet boards and cut them to match the pickets so I could complete the project. My fenced area is 30' X 40' and I still had pallets left over for other projects.
Pallet fence panel before trimming the rotten wood and painting.
Pallet fence panel after trimming and painting.
The fence is being installed.
The garden gate was made from pallets too. The arbor was made from my childrens' old sandbox. We cut the large boards down to build the arbor.
The fence is almost finished.
Here is a picture taken from my bench at the back of the garden looking towards the arbor. The fence is complete. Now on to making the garden look pretty. This will take awhile.

3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!

• Michele Grzywacz

How do you remove boards from a pallet, they all seem to be nailed or stapled so securely that I am not sure how to take them apart?

• Nita O

so how long did it last?

• CraftingStuff

It was built the summer of 2012 and taken down this year. A young couple saw it in my yard after we had taken it down and asked to take it home to recycle once again.

• Beth fondren

If u don't mind me asking did u remove fence because it was rotting?

• Capri

Sherry, I live in Hot Springs...my local Michael's craft store has told me they put them in the back behind the store every week and I can just come by and get all I want when I see them laying back there. You might check your local area for a Michael's store.

• Selina drakehohn

I started laughing with pure delight, when i happened upon this work of creativity and pure genius! I can't believe you took pallets and turned them into my dream Fence!!! I am definitely going to do this and save myself a ton of money!!! Bless you for sharing.