Ways to Use A Garden Journal

$15

Do you have a garden journal? Journals are a great idea for furthering your garden education... but then there is the patient work of actually writing in them. Where to begin? How do you scramble to catch-up when you are behind?
If you want to keep a written record of your garden, here are a few ideas to get you started... or to keep you going, as the case may be:
~Use a Date Book! - because gardening
My garden journals from three past years. This year marks my fifth for note taking! They are pretty and oh so useful!!
Left side is the whole month calender for the "bloom schedule"; the right side is daily blocks for writing chores lists and/or the jobs completed.
Julie @ Wife, Mother, Gardener