i want to replace our kitchen faucet. current one has three holes ( one for the faucet, one for handle and one for the

spray. i want to go with just one with pull out sprayer with control on the side ( just one hole). is it doable on a granite counter top? how do you close the existing holes? if i buy a faucet with deck plate will that solve the issue? or are there special hole covers?
  11 answers
Your comment...