Mason Jar Window Treatment

Use mason jars, jute, and fresh flowers to dress up your windows. My display was temporary, so I used Command hooks. If you're looking for something more permanent -- that you can change with the seasons -- I recommend you attach hooks to the top of your window frame.
Mason jar window treatment using jute rope and fresh flowers.
I used some jute rope and wrapped it around the top of each jar.  Then I took a longer piece for the jars to hang from and tied it on each side, making a knot.
I used some jute rope and wrapped it around the top of each jar. Then I took a longer piece for the jars to hang from and tied it on each side, making a knot.
I used Command hooks to hang them; for a more permanent treatment, I recommend you use permanent hooks.
Linda @ it all started with paint

• Amy Ogden-Paparone

Absolutely love this! I love fresh flowers, and I like to have my kitchen window without a curtain in the summer, but sometimes feel like i'm in a fish bowl, but this will be just enough to take that feeling away and make me smile while i'm doing dishes! That alone is a great thing!! Thanks for posting!

• Shelley

I am going to do this in my bathroom! I have a plain window that needs a little pizazz and this is just the thing! : )