Using salvaged items to furnish a room.

This is my first post~and I'm excited to be here!
My craft room is one of my favorite rooms in our house, and I used mainly salvaged items and things I made to furnish it. I think they add a lot of character, and I like the fact that it was easy on our budget.
using salvaged items to furnish a room, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I found the blue table on our farm I replaced the top with some pretty substantial planks also found on our farm stained them and painted the base blue I LOVE this little table
I found the blue table on our farm. I replaced the top with some pretty substantial planks (also found on our farm), stained them and painted the base blue. I LOVE this little table!
using salvaged items to furnish a room, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, These gray drawers were a gift from my brother All I did was clean them up before bringing them into the house The wall cabinet is an old kitchen cabinet that my parents gave me I removed the doors and put bead board planks on the back then painted it and added corbels
These gray drawers were a gift from my brother. All I did was clean them up before bringing them into the house. The wall cabinet is an old kitchen cabinet that my parents gave me. I removed the doors and put bead board planks on the back, then painted it and added corbels.
using salvaged items to furnish a room, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I also found this table on our farm I cleaned it up painted the base and stained the top I made the long storage piece out of a thrift store find and the folding organizer is made from the doors I removed from the cabinet in the other photo
I also found this table on our farm. I cleaned it up, painted the base and stained the top. I made the long storage piece out of a thrift store find, and the folding organizer is made from the doors I removed from the cabinet in the other photo.
using salvaged items to furnish a room, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, The light fixture is a 2 estate sale find I used spare parts and a light kit from IKEA to make it functional
The light fixture is a $2 estate sale find. I used spare parts and a light kit from IKEA to make it functional.
using salvaged items to furnish a room, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I made the curtains out of bed sheets from Walmart and elastic thread
I made the curtains out of bed sheets from Walmart and elastic thread.
using salvaged items to furnish a room, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, An old doorknob holds the curtains back when I want them open
An old doorknob holds the curtains back when I want them open.

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

2 of 36 comments
Next