Succulent Moss Spring Wreath

One of my favorite things to decorate with for spring is moss. I love seeing the fresh green look, especially after the gloominess that comes with the winter season. This year I decided to combine my recent love of succulents with some moss to create a new spring wreath for my front door.
succulent moss spring wreath, crafts, flowers, gardening, succulents, wreaths
I used an old styrofoam wreath that was already covered in moss, and added new, fresh green strips of moss {from a moss sheet} around it.
Then I placed an assortment of succulents on the lower right side of the wreath. You could cover the wreath with succulents all the way if you want, but I liked the idea of keeping the moss very visible.
I love the way it turned out! It's fresh, green and perfect for spring time!
The Blue Eyed Dove

• Kristin

Where did you find the succulents? I was at Michaels yesterday and they only havd potted ones. Great look!

• Pam

I got mine at a florist, but they were on the expensive side.

• Dianah Rutledge

Can the succlents survive on this wreath? Thank you.

• Beth A. Swartz

Mine are alive year round, maybe use a spray bottle they don't need much. Beth Swartz Elmore O.

• Sharon Meyer

How did you put on the Succulents

• C

Thanks for sharing

• 27524803

I love succulents but our front door is on the west and the dryness and heat here kill them really fast no matter how often they are watered... I found some really nice artificial succulents on ebay (usually about $1 or so each, many with free shipping)