Art is beauty
Art is beauty
  • Jenison, MI

Head on over and Check out my Rescued Federal style Buffet Makeover

I got a call from my Uncle asking me if I would be interested in some FREE furniture??? Um...YEAH!!!
So Hubby and I ran out to my Uncles and grabbed and Federal style buffet and a dining table and 6 chairs.
Once this buffet was in my garage, I couldn't let her sit and wait. The next morning I pulled out my belt sander and started working on her in my Pajamas....
Well, making the mistake I always make; I painted it a color that I love! I mixed up a custom green I like to call "garden gate". Once I started painting I kept thinking.."I want to keep it" Not sell it..well...Hubby came home and said the same thing..LOL.
So we now have a new BAR in our basement for entertaining.
You can head on over to the blog to see the WHOLE thing.
head on over and check out my rescued federal style buffet makeover, painted furniture
Art is beauty

• Cortney Julianne

did you use wax as well? and do you mind sharing what stain you used for the top? i have the same exact buffet, love it!

• Sandy

I love the green color! I've been looking for a buffet to work over and I can't seem to find one. Love yours! Good job.