3 Steps to an Organized Linen Closet

3 quick and easy steps you can take today to organize your linen closet. 1. File your linens, don't stack them, that way you don't have piles that are always tumbling over. 2. Roll larger towels and stack them so that they take up less valuable space. 3. Use boxes to contain smaller linens in one neat location.
3 easy steps to an organized linen closet.
1.  File sheets and towels rather than stacking them.
1. File sheets and towels rather than stacking them.
2.  Roll larger towels so that they take up less room.
2. Roll larger towels so that they take up less room.
Uses boxes and containers to hold smaller items.
Organized 31

• Randi

I have a deep linen closet with just two shelves. Any suggestions for organizing? TIA

• Organized 31

Hi, Randi. Using Containers, baskets, trays, and such are key to making a deep shelf work. You can find bins and baskets at any big box store. I like to use repurposed boxes from CostCo. I cover them in contact paper to make them look pretty. Place less frequently used items in the boxes in the back with items used daily or weekly in the front. You can also use a basket that hangs under the shelf to add more storage since you only have two shelves. Feel free to email me via my blog for a more personalized response. Happy organizing!