Bathroom Mosaic

Hi, I have never posted anything on the internet before, but I am in the middle of a renovating a house and have done so many fun things and wanted to share.
I couldn't decide on one type of tile to surround our claw foot tub, so I collected various colors of tile that I liked and made a mosaic. I didn't draw it out; just wanted it to look free and flowing. Please excuse the mess in the rest of the picture - I had a failed attempt at hanging a chandelier - need to find a smaller one.
Oh, we have a farmhouse sink with a sideboard to be used in there also. The whole bathroom will be finished with all re-purposed materials; sink and tub found at junk sales, refinished mirror found in garbage and repainted, windows off of Craigslist, floors taken out of a foreclosed house and put in by my husband, over the sink light from garage sale. Oh, and the 2 doors, not shown, are also Craigslist items.
bathroom mosaic, bathroom ideas, tiling, I call it Wall Jewelry
I call it Wall Jewelry.
bathroom mosaic, bathroom ideas, tiling, Now I want to make mosaics everywhere
Now I want to make mosaics everywhere!
Before picture

Questions on this post

Your question...
  3 questions

Comments

2 of 107 comments
Next