Bathroom Mosaic

Hi, I have never posted anything on the internet before, but I am in the middle of a renovating a house and have done so many fun things and wanted to share.
I couldn't decide on one type of tile to surround our claw foot tub, so I collected various colors of tile that I liked and made a mosaic. I didn't draw it out; just wanted it to look free and flowing. Please excuse the mess in the rest of the picture - I had a failed attempt at hanging a chandelier - need to find a smaller one.
Oh, we have a farmhouse sink with a sideboard to be used in there also. The whole bathroom will be finished with all re-purposed materials; sink and tub found at junk sales, refinished mirror found in garbage and repainted, windows off of Craigslist, floors taken out of a foreclosed house and put in by my husband, over the sink light from garage sale. Oh, and the 2 doors, not shown, are also Craigslist items.
I call it Wall Jewelry.
I call it Wall Jewelry.
Now I want to make mosaics everywhere!
Now I want to make mosaics everywhere!
bathroom mosaic, bathroom ideas, tiling
bathroom mosaic, bathroom ideas, tiling
Before picture

• Kristin

Wherever did you find that cobalt blue tub? LOVE it!!

• Delia

could you share your step by step for the mosaic tile pattern that is ABSOULUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

• Catherine Williams

Could you show me step by step how you did this?

• Kavita Arora Singh

Wow ! What a beautiful bathroom! Love it 😍

• This is not only beautiful but so unique. You have a real flare and eye for design. I agree you could do this for a living I believe. I’ve seen a lot of bathroom ideas but this is absolutely gorgeous. My bathroom is small. I might try something like this but sadly I’m gifted in music not art!! Thank you for sharing. I can’t wait to see what else you have done with your home.