Mini Gift Boxes Out of Toilet Paper Rolls

No need to buy gift boxes when you can make adorable, pretty and personalized toilet paper rolls gift boxes for a fraction of the cost! Stand out from the crowd with these lovely mini gift boxes!
I love recycling and I love making the best out of the stuff I own. Toilet paper rolls are so great in craft projects and one can make many pretty things using toilet paper rolls. I had the chance to give the gift of smile to a wonderful lady in my life and a soon mom to be and I used toilet paper rolls to make mini gift boxes to wrap some of the gifts in.
I only needed a few materials I already had on hand: toilet paper rolls, tissue paper, glue stick and ribbon.
I cut the tissue paper in strips, applied glue on the "wrong side" and wrapped it around the toilet paper rolls.
I folded the ends of the tubes in and wrapped some ribbon around and made a bow.
And that was pretty much it! Insanely easy and fast and the results are so cute, I think!

Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Petro Neagu

• Flora Laron

That is a very good idea. I have some toilet paper rolls and I could use the idea for my next DIY project. Thanks for sharing!

• Gert Domber

SWEET IDEA FOR LITTLE KIDS, PUT SOME CANDY IN IT AND GIVE JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE THEM.