Easy Dropcloth Easter Egg Ornaments

Looking for a fun, fast and easy Easter craft? I literally made these cute Easter ornaments in under 2 hours! I was looking for something a little different than the pastels and bright colors that you usually see on Easter. Not that I don't love those - I do! But, put together a dropcloth and some stamps and you have these adorable Easter ornaments.
easy dropcloth easter egg ornaments, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor
Displayed in a bowl or from branches cut from a tree, I think these are super cute! They aren't meant to be perfect and that's one of the things that I love about them.
Here's all the supplies that you'll need. Some dropcloth fabric, rubber stamps, a stamp pad, twine, thread, scissors, cotton balls or pillow stuffing and a sewing machine or needle.
Apply stamps to dropcloth and cut around the image leaving plenty of room. The ornaments are double-sided, so you'll need to stamp two images for every ornament.
Sew around the image with a sewing machine or needle and thread. Leave the top end open so that you can add the stuffing. Add stuffing until the ornament is a little puffy. Next, cut out around the image, leaving a roughly 1/4" of space to the stitches.
Cut a length of twine about 6" long, fold it in half and place the ends inside of the opening in the ornament. Holding the twine in place, carefully sew the ornament closed.
That's all there is to it! See more details on the blog.
Suzy @ Worthing Court Blog