Garden Totems,Crafts,Outdoor Decorating,Recycling Glassware

$25

I thought that I would try my hand at making a garden totem and I think it turned out quite nice.I used E6000 glue and so far it is holding up pretty well with all of the rain that we have had. I saw a few birds taking a bath in it this morning.That made my heart sing!
It is sitting on top of a green bird bath or green bird feeder. I did not anchor it or mount it to anything.It was really easy to make
I saw some birds taking a bath in this newly made garden totem this am.That made my heart sing!
Here is a pic of the backside of the garden totem.I just love that teapot.If you enlarge the pic you can see that I used 2 beads to block the hole from any water.
Here is a pic with a close up of the 2 beads that I used to block the hole from any water getting inside.
Here is a better pic of the front of the garden totem.I had to wait for the sun to move out from behind a cloud.

• Tammy McLain

The uv6800 can be found in a tube or a caulking tube type on Amazon as well. I have made several and used all types of glue, my main problem is drilling a hole in it to put a rod through to help stabilize it or making it stand up in the Oklahoma wind... lol.

garden totems, crafts, gardening, repurposing upcycling
  • Larose LoganOakes

What a lovely totem you have made. You have given me an idea on how to spruce up my new yard in FL. I was at a loss as to how to decorate it and you have saved the day! Thank you Tammy for your suggestions!