My Traditional Meets French Country Living Room Makeover!

Honoring the style and architecture of your home is so important when decorating, don't you think? And my house is just truly traditional in every way. So, I've embraced it while also attempting to keep things light and bright. Much needed new carpet makes the biggest impact and with other new touches here and there I'm ready to put a fork in this room and call it done! ~Vanessa
my traditional meets french country living room makeover, home decor, living room ideas
At The Picket Fence

• Linda

Love the openness and airy feeling in this huge room. Again, white furniture, what's not to love?

• Cynndara

How bland and unexceptionable. The Blight Of White strikes again. The modern bourgeois are terrified of color. Even the crockery collection is white!