Boho Style Gift Wrapping Tutorial

$0

Leftover craft scraps are turned into beautiful, boho style gift wrap, perfect for spring.
I hate just throwing craft supplies away after a project. Especially if I have a fair amount left. So I absolutely love it when I come up with an idea to use some of them, like this beautiful bohemian style gift wrapping for my daughter's friend's birthday.
Gorgeous Rifle Paper Co wrapping paper was the foundation, and then I used materials I had left over from other craft projects: Leather lacing, lace, silk flowers, and feathers.
Do you know how easy it is to shape feathers? You can pull off the bits you don't want, and easily trim the shape with scissors. See how easy that is?
Instead of a bow, I used a small circle of felt as a base, and glued various feathers to it.
A few silk flowers pulled from their stems and beads, and I had the perfect present topper. Instead of ribbon, I used braided leather lacing layered with thin lace.
So pretty, right? And I love how it gave a hint of the present inside (some boho jewelry my daughter had picked out for her friend).
Justification for my massive horde of craft supplies AND a fun project! What could be better?

20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
Nikki Wills