Claire @ The Rustic Pig
Claire @ The Rustic Pig
  • Argyle, TX

Miss Mustard Seed Milk Painted Desk

After using only chalk paint for so long, I decided to try my hand at Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint. I am just in awe of how this paint works. It chips in all the right places. It's just amazing! I'd love to know what you think!
The finished product
The finished product
Painted drawer
Painted drawer
Amazing chippy legs
Amazing chippy legs
Lovely antique barley twist desk
Lovely antique barley twist desk
Claire @ The Rustic Pig

• Gorgeous! I shared on my Facebook page ;) was it difficult to mix at all? I think I'm ready to try it on a big buffet we are using for an entertainment center. I might do 2 colors like you have.

• Claire @ The Rustic Pig

Hi @Jeanette @SnazzyLittleThings.com Great question! When I first tried it, I thought it was pretty difficult to mix. I couldn't get it right no matter how hard I tried! The trick is to put the powder in a jar and slowly add water until you get it to the consistency that works best for what you are going to paint. When I first tried mixing it, I just added the water and powder based on the directions, and it just didn't work for me! So, definitely try it! You'll love it! It's just totally different! Can't wait to see how your buffet turns out!! Thanks so much for sharing too! Hugs!!

• Melanie

Lovely piece of furniture and the color just enhances it's natural beauty.