The Perfect Porch Accent-DIY Address Pallet

$15

Having moved in my new house and maybe ordering things from Amazon occasionally, much to my husbands dismay, and needing UPS to find me, I decided I needed to put something in front of my house so that the delivery drivers wouldn't have to come running down my driveway asking if this was the Weekes' residence, yes that happened and yes my sister was here so she is my witness. I had this awesome address pallet at my old house and wanted to do it again at my new house so I knew it would be a great post and something that anyone could do at their home. I'm not one for numbers on my house but I love anything that has to do with a pallet and this project is so simple and doesn't take much time.
With that being said here is all you need to make this fun project:
Supplies
Pallet
Spray Paint
Printer
Charcoal pencil
Paint
Paint brush
Pencil
I started by spray painting my pallet and then realized that I wanted my letters and numbers to be larger then the boards provided so my husband and I used a crowbar and hammer and removed the 2nd and 5th boards and moved them closer to the 1st and 4th boards thus creating a pattern and making for a bigger work space. I really loved the end look.
I went on my computer and printed off my name and address in the font and size I wanted and then found this amazing tracing idea to transfer lettering and it worked like a dream. Big fan and I will be using it again and again.
Then came the time consuming part, the painting. I tend to be a perfectionist and so this took more time then I wanted to spend but it turned out amazing. I used some fine paint brushes and some black tole painters paint.
Visit www.dreamsandmidnightjabber.com for the full step-by-step tutorial.

Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
Dreams & Midnight Jabber