Asked on Mar 6, 2012

I am looking for a stand alone bathroom vanity in the Atlanta area. Anybody can refer me to any places? I need 2.

Linda CablerSawHorse.netBurco Surface & Decor LLC.
+4

• Designs by BSB

I have options for you, just need some definition of style, size and lead time. If you prefer, feel free to call me direct to discuss 404.456.8799

• Hi Becky, this was for gita's bath renovation. She is the hometalk member who asked about tub vs walk in shower. They needed the vanities yesterday as they were rushing to finish Reno before in laws came to visit. They found the vanities,but I appreciate your help will call you in the future.

• Designs by BSB

Ok, sorry Im out of the loop these days... bronchitis has gotten the best of me for nearly 3 wks now! Catch up is an understatement!

• I hope you feel better BeckySue. I've been surrounded with a sick family since sometime now so I know how it is getting back up and getting back to catching up. I have your number now, so will touch base you in the future. Thanks a lot!

• Burco Surface & Decor LLC.

Give us a call and we can create a vanity for you (678)662-1970

• SawHorse.net

Here is a good place to get some at a discount- http://www.kitchenandbathoverstockatlanta.com/

• Linda Cabler

My Uncle bought a dresser large enough to put a sink in and used it. as a vanity in the bath room. It looked marvelous.