Homemade Corner Cabinet

I can't take credit for these plans. The original plans and details can be found at http://ana-white.com/2010/12/plans/corner-cupboard. Having said that, here are pictures of my husband's journey in making this cabinet for me to display my collection of Victorian glass. We had the paint but had to buy the wood and hardware. The cabinet doors were found at a salvage shop. Total cost was about $200.00. Husband brownie points - priceless!
The finished cabinet. It is essentially a three-cornered frame where the frame supports the shelves. You can add bead-board or any other type of backing.
The shelves and cabinet doors. We found the doors at a salvage shop for $5 each. They were samples that we painted to match.
Setting up the shelves in the frame.
There are 3 display shelves in addition to the top and the 2 shelves behind the doors.
My beautiful Victorian and vintage glass collection. I can store my extras in the cabinet below!

• Kitchen Kelli

Well - that is just lovely!

• Irish53

just lovey is very true. The house by me had one built in during construction. So many families remove them and years later wish they didn't.