Garden Diva Chick

I've had this wire dress form for a long time and have been wanting to do something with it. Paid a visit to Wingard's Nursery because they had a potting area with very helpful staff. Had a good day being creative with her.
garden diva chick, flowers, gardening, succulents, She stood in my flower bed for a few years naked but nice
She stood in my flower bed for a few years naked, but nice
garden diva chick, flowers, gardening, succulents, lined the inside with coconut fiber to hold the dirt the cordyline plant was added to the head area
lined the inside with coconut fiber to hold the dirt. the cordyline plant was added to the head area
garden diva chick, flowers, gardening, succulents, Added succulent plants to fill her in using mostly Hens Chick plants
Added succulent plants to fill her in..using mostly Hens & Chick plants
garden diva chick, flowers, gardening, succulents, Used spanish moss to cover the coconut fiber
Used spanish moss to cover the coconut fiber
garden diva chick, flowers, gardening, succulents, This is the finished product of my Diva Chick
This is the finished product of my Diva Chick
Jamala W

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 18 comments
Next