DIY Herb Garden {tutorial}

$100

Check out how we made our own DIY herb garden! :) You'll only need a few supplies to put it all together. I love that It doesn't take up much space. So it is perfect for decks or patios. :)
This was an easy weekend project!
This was an easy weekend project!
You'll need (7) 8 foot cedar boards.
You'll need (7) 8 foot cedar boards.
You'll also need a box of wood screws, and then a few power tools & other supplies. You can find the entire supply list over on my blog.
We cut out all of our boards first. You can get the measurements we used over on my blog.
Then we assembled each trough like this with the wood screws.
Check out my blog post to see how we attached the troughs. Here's what our herb garden looked like completed.
Then we planted our herbs.
Then we planted our herbs.
We love our new herb garden!
We love our new herb garden!
Ginger @ GingerSnapCrafts.com

• Cgi2239020

Saw where you can buy stair raisers and put aboard on just like a stair and put those long planters on and plant away,the raisers will lean against a wall,paint them or whatever you like have fun

• Summer

Love it I’m going to do it this spring ty