Old Postal Letter Sorter Reborn!

This old letter sorter was used in the Fitzhugh, Ok Postal Office. This particular sorter dates back to the early 1900's. The real beauty of this particular piece is that our great-great aunt was the Postmaster in 1930. The Post Office was in a spare room in her home. Many years later, our mom got her first job as a fill in before she went on to have a 30 year career as the Postmaster in Roff, OK!! Come
Old letter sorter turned entertainment center / what not shelf.
Before photo
Before photo
Great for holding magazines and mail!
Great for holding magazines and mail!
Another photo of the old letter sorter reborn.
Great for the cable boxes, movies, IPods, charges, and cell phones.
I have family nick nacks in some of the slots. This is my Granddad's old pipe.
Tina @ Repurposed Life

• Nicole Kinkle

That would be him, I spent many summer days at the station with Grandpa(Floyd)....the internet sure makes this a small world. I have looked at some of your project you are quite talented.

• Nicole Kinkle

Floyd was my grandfather!!! His youngest daughter Phyllis is my Mom!! This world has become so small with the internet. I spent many summer days at the station pumping gas and working with Floyd in my younger years.... so fun to see stories about a town that is so near and dear to my family and my heart!!!! I love that I know where some of things thing you save actually come from....Thank you for replying!!!!!