DeeDee
DeeDee
  • Decatur, TX

Fence Picket A/C Unit Cover

$10.00
2.5 Hours

EDITED TO ADD: Thank you all for your concern of our unit not being able to breath. We have had our a/c man over to check it out and he says it has plenty of room to breath and he approves of the cover. :)
Do you have an ugly air conditioning unit sitting in your yard? Yes? We did too, but now we have an awesome cover up for it! We used some old wooden fence pickets to create a more eye pleasing surround for our ugly old unit. Please come on over to our blog and see how we put it together for very little money!
fence picket a c unit cover, curb appeal, diy, fences, how to, repurposing upcycling, And the after look using free fence pickets
And the after look using free fence pickets
fence picket a c unit cover, curb appeal, diy, fences, how to, repurposing upcycling, This was the ugly unit before its makeover
This was the ugly unit before its makeover!
fence picket a c unit cover, curb appeal, diy, fences, how to, repurposing upcycling, The river rock base the cover sits on
The river rock base the cover sits on.
fence picket a c unit cover, curb appeal, diy, fences, how to, repurposing upcycling, Remember to leave lots of breathing room for your unit
Remember to leave lots of breathing room for your unit!
DeeDee

• Becky

I like this! Wherever did you get FREE fence pickets??

• DeeDee

Hi Becky! Thank you so much, we got them from my husband's boss when he changed out his fencing.

• Sherlyn F

Inspired to try this on ours. Love the look. Thanks for posting.

• Sandifolk
    Yesterday

I'd LUV to do this to ours ! It's so with the crate look & crate projects right now.