Spring Decorating Ideas Using Silk Flowers

I am thrilled to be participating in Hometalk's party! Please visit my blog below to see all the wonderful Spring projects that have been linked up to this great party! Today I wanted to share some simple and pretty Spring decorating ideas using silk flowers. Like most of you, I would love to have real flowers throughout my home all the time, but it can be costly. A nice solution is to use silks.
I found the grapevine wreath at the thrift store for $2.00 & used 4 forsythia stems on the wreath, simply attaching them to the wreath with a little hot glue. I made a couple birds nests to attach as well. So simple & pretty!
Next, I also used forsythia stems and pussy willows to fill this thrift store urn. I put the stems in a narrow vase first to give it weight, then filled the urn with newspaper. I put a bunch of the plastic Dollar Store eggs on top-cute right? I love how these two look at my front entry.
I am really happy with how my Spring Mantel came out this year. Please see the link below to check out the full Mantel. Here is a link for my Spring deck
http://ourcraftymom.com/spring-decorating-on-deck/
and other decorating ideas for Spring! Thanks for visiting! Be sure to check out all the other great Spring projects using

Our Crafty Mom