Lory
Lory
  • Winter Haven, FL

Fab Foyer Part 2

My foyer needed help! So, I got to work transforming it with the help of a few thrift store finds.
This is how the foyer looked before the transformation. Dull boring and uninviting.
I found two chest at a thrift store for $10 each. They really helped to get the ball rolling on this make-over. The chests were primed and painted.
The exterior received a coat of river rock paint, and the distressed look was created by, dipping the tip of the paint brush in water before the paint dried.
Check out the before. Big difference huh? We love how our foyer turned out! Total cost for this make-over about $200.
Lory

• Lory

Thanks,@Gloriamy husband loves the cedar wall, me not so much. I added the curtains to get the best of both worlds. We are pleased with the results. Have a GREAT Saturday!

• Gloria Duy

Sounds like a recipe for a happy marriage to me. Compromise.