Douglas Hunt
Douglas Hunt
  • New Smyrna Beach, FL

Share your garden before and after photos

It's prime gardening season in many places right now and we're getting a lot of questions on Hometalk from members facing challenges with their yards. Sometimes it's an old space with a vexing problem, sometimes it's the blank slate of a new yard. To show you such issues are not insurmountable, I am starting this thread where Hometalk members can show before and after photos from their gardens, and I'll
To say the backyard wasn't a selling point for the house would be an understatement.
Here's the same view today.
Here's the same view today.
While a pair of loquat trees in my neighbor's yard provided some privacy, what stood out most was the chain-link fence.
The loquats have grown, but a whole garden of bee- and butterfly-friendly plants hides the fence.

Glad you think so, Laura. Thanks for stopping by.

• Laura, Pet Scribbles

I'll definitely be adding some pics to this thread, that is once we somehow get caught up with even "starting" this year's outdoor projects! (Darn rain - I'm so behind!)