Schroeder Design/Build creates a laundry room to literally hang in

Would you ever have thought a laundry room could be so fun? Here is a testimonial from our client
Saturday night our daughter clebrated her 14th birthday, by having 12 girls spend the night......all was going well, loud and rowdy with the occasional scream, then silence. I waited before I walked down stairs, so I would not look like an over protecting mom. I cautiously walked downstairs, to my surprise
Schroeder Design/Build creates a laundry room you can hang in 
www.SchroederDesignBuild.com
Schroeder Design/Build creates a laundry room you can hang in www.SchroederDesignBuild.com
Schroeder Design/Build before picture of laundry room
www.SchroederDesignBuild.com
Schroeder Design/Build before picture of laundry room www.SchroederDesignBuild.com

• Thanks for all the great feedback!

• Tina L. F

Love this laundry room. I wish mine was like this. Mine is in my attached (4 steps down) heated garage. It gets so dusty when the garage doors are open in the summer; not to mention the spiders and their meals on a web plan. If I had cabinets with doors for all the cleaning supplies instead of an open shelf only, it wouldn't be so bad.