Gina Kleinworth
Gina Kleinworth
  • Coeur D Alene, ID

Picket Fence Easter Basket

This adorable Picket Fence Easter Basket is easy to make with this step-by-step tutorial using tongue depressors or popsicle sticks. Load it full of your favorite Easter candy & you know everyone will love it. It’s definitely my favorite Easter craft! Makes for a great display in an entryway for all your Easter party guests or even to decorate at your office. You won’t believe just how quickly you can make
picket fence easter basket, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor
I really wanted to create something cute & yet functional for holding Easter candy in our entryway. I am also a huge fan of using everyday items I have on hand instead of buying supplies.
Popsicle sticks, tongue depressors & some paint was all I needed to get this project started.
I like to set out little baskets of goodies on the table in our entryway for our guests to take when they drop by. It’s definitely welcoming & gives them a little smile as they come in & often as they walk out as well.
Load it full of your favorite Easter candies. There’s a little something in there for everyone! I love how the carrots look like they are growing from the grass! So cute!
Gina Kleinworth