Decorating Your Beach Home With Upcycled Finds

I recently moved into a new retail space here on the beaches of NC. I have been very busy making new merchandise to put in the shop and thought I'd share some photos with you. Many of the pieces started off as tired old thrift store finds. For more info on each of the pieces you can find most of them on my website at
A beachy children's rocking chair.
A beachy children's rocking chair.
A cute little flip flop side table.
A cute little flip flop side table.
I built this coffee table from pine boards and old table legs I had on hand. I gave it a beachy look with some decorative painting.
Upcycled Hot Pink Metal Wine Rack
Upcycled Hot Pink Metal Wine Rack
A seashell storage box.
A seashell storage box.
A vintage inspired bead board inspired picture frame.
This cute whale wall plaque started out as an old cabinet door.
I love the color of this picket fence inspired shelf.
Cute little orange beach pail tealight holders.

• Lisa - wow I had not heard that. But to be honest I mostly listen to Dora or Tom and Jerry in the van when the grandkids are with me. LOL

• Nicki Allsbrook Thomas

Hey! I love your stuff! You have a great eye for what looks good! I have some friends that live there in Swansboro , Their last name is Allsbrook, which is my maiden name. I we go right through there to head to the beach! My family of five lives in Garner/Raleigh NC! We will have to stop by your shop next time!