thrifted latex painted vintage dresser gets a new suit

applied the Graphite to look like a piece of gun metal slate stone...with a great double coat of ASCP clear wax....love it!
I named my dresser 'Johnny Gets a Striped Suit' and of course Johnny needs a cool shirt underneath....thrifted wallpaper decoupaged inside the drawers.
before ASCP...latex paint peeling off the top...I removed the top coat and the drawer front paint. Annie's paint will adhere to old latex, but will not restick old latex that is peeling...so off it came.
old peeling paint removed..ready for Annie!
Custom ASCP green color mix..some cool stripes and a gorgeous Graphite dresser top...now he just needs some great knobs....
Perfect!!!

30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day

• Donna McCrummen

You are so out of the box with color - you are an inspiration.

• Nancy S

Are these drawers being lined with newspaper.. I think that is a wonderful idea.. especially if it's newspaper done during the era that this piece is getting redid. I can think of one more step.. that is to get some plastic that is sticky and put the newspaper in it.. like peel and stick.. that would give the new owners something to read about one day and another part of an old dresser that goes with the redo of the dresser. I guess sometimes my imagination just runs a little bit too fast.. sorry.. I guess I made an easy job into a Terra..