Repurposed Red Wagon Sewing Machine Base Storage Table

12K Views
For no other reason than to try to find ways to use up all the sewing machine bases I have and to get rid of red wagon parts, this new creation sprang forth. Plus, I'm rich with vintage wire gym baskets.
I've seen folks make ice trays and beverage carts before but I decided to "turn things over" and make it a table top to hold the wire baskets for storage in just about any room. Store towels in a bathroom. Hold detergents and supplies in a laundry room. Keep cookbooks in the kitchen. Store toys away in a child's room.
As you can tell if you follow my work, I'll use just about any chance I get to use vintage yardsticks! Some vintage square measuring sticks serve as guides on the table top to slide the baskets in and out. A piece from a vintage piano I took apart acts as a bumper along the back so the baskets won't slide to far back.

Suggested materials for this project:

GadgetSponge.com

Ask a Question