DIY Charging Station

Are you tired of the mess of phones and gadgets charging in your home? Ours were all over the kitchen counter and I couldn't handle it anymore. I did some research and found Jessica's post on Four Generations One Roof where she used a breadbox to keep her charging clutter contained. With our modified version we charge up to 5 devices at once without having power cords everywhere!
A Clutter Free Counter
After finding the perfect sized breadbox simply drill a hole in the back for a power cord. (Check the post for details on location so you don't run into trouble later.)
Drill a hole for the cord
Using the great USB adapter we found there's only a need for one power cord! Place the USB adapter in the breadbox and feed the cord through your hole to an outlet.
Only one power cord going to the outlet
Secure the USB adapter to the side of the breadbox so it doesn't float around.
Connect up to 5 devices to charge at the same time! Check out this awesome charging station for keeping your gadgets organized. For more details visit the blog, German Pearls.

30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Amy McGarity

• Janet Carey
    Janet Carey

Great idea....love it.....will share

• Fran
    Fran

I used my breadbox too, but because of space constrains I sat it on the flat back end and the door drops down. I used a multi-charger device that a charge 4 devices at once. I used the hole I made in the back for the charger cord as well as to bring the devices charging wires through. ☺️