Maarit Aho
Maarit Aho
  • Finland

Inexpensive and Very Easy Easter Egg Craft #eastereggs

Hello! I can't find a more convenient or cheap way to make an Easter decoration. This is a good way to re-use egg shells, too. So, make an omelet, save the shells, and begin your craft - there are many fun ways to use eggshells!
inexpensive and very easy easter egg craft, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor
So, I made an omelet. My idea was to paint the eggs with golden nail polish, but I remembered that an old gold spray paint I own. So I spray painted egg shells. (Nail polish was still a good idea.)
I let the shell dry for about an hour. I had a paper rope. I made a circle of it and I glued the shell to it. You can also use dry grass if you do not have paper yarn.
This is just one example of how you can use eggshells.You can also put the shells and the little chicks to decorate your Easter planting. Cute too!!
Maarit Aho