Carrie MakingLemonade
Carrie MakingLemonade
  • Blue Bell, PA

This Summer's MUST HAVE Item? A DIY Smoothie Station!

We're huge smoothie fans in this house and needed a way to keep our ingredients at hand without cluttering the countertops. Now our smoothie station keeps everything in one place, neatly. So now when the kids beg for smoothies or I want to whip up one for breakfast everything's ready to go and I can see when we're running low on the essentials. And it's beautiful, too-- until my son half-eats a banana and
Love healthy smoothies but think they take too much time to make?  Here's the solution-- a smoothie station!
Love healthy smoothies but think they take too much time to make? Here's the solution-- a smoothie station!
Straws at the ready, making smoothies taste even better.  Plus they look so pretty.
Straws at the ready, making smoothies taste even better. Plus they look so pretty.
Organic honey is ready to sweeten your smoothie.
Flax seed is incredibly healthy and best when ground fresh, so we keep a jar and scoop ready to grind into our drinks.
Here's a top-secret ingredient that boosts the health of your smoothie without changing the flavor.
Everything looks so neat!  Glasses, blender, cutting board, fruit... it's all in one place.
Everything looks so neat! Glasses, blender, cutting board, fruit... it's all in one place.
The perfect smoothie?  Why YES, I think I will have a sip!  {find more smoothie hints and fave ingredients in the blog post}
The perfect smoothie? Why YES, I think I will have a sip! {find more smoothie hints and fave ingredients in the blog post}
Carrie MakingLemonade

• Carrie MakingLemonade

@FunkyJunk-- I wrote this post last year on my blog, and since then have started adding protein powder too-- SO GOOD! Another thing is a small scoop of chia seeds. They don't change the flavor but are supposed to have great health benefits.

• I love using trays but have never thought about a smoothie station. I'm gonna put one together tomorrow, thanks.