Mason Jar Craft Storage

Keeping my glitter and glue and paper clips organized is so much easier with mason jars. Chalkboard painted lids making finding what I need easy peasy ...
The lids were painted with chalkboard paint; once dry, each jar was labeled using a chalk paint pen
Now it's easy to find rubber bands and glitter and buttons an bows.
Linda @ it all started with paint

• MelBrandle

Mason jars are becoming more popular among those who are doing DIY crafts. It is not only a great storage solution for crafts items but also in the kitchen. Mason jars are also used for on-the-go meals preps – meals that could be prepared the night before and left overnight for easy breakfast items.

• Bessie Ashby

Thank you for this idea . I have done this in the past but didn't like picking up each jar to find the one I wanted. The black paint and white letters makes it so simple to find the right one , funny what we sometimes just don't think to do.