Here's a Drop Top Desk (is that what it's called?) I finished today.

+18
q here s a drop top desk is that what it s called i finished today, home decor, painted furniture, Pretty rough shape
Pretty rough shape
q here s a drop top desk is that what it s called i finished today, home decor, painted furniture, ew
ew
q here s a drop top desk is that what it s called i finished today, home decor, painted furniture, The drawer on top is waxed the base is not
The drawer on top is waxed the base is not
q here s a drop top desk is that what it s called i finished today, home decor, painted furniture, inside the drawer
inside the drawer
q here s a drop top desk is that what it s called i finished today, home decor, painted furniture, AS Provence lightly distressed
AS Provence lightly distressed
q here s a drop top desk is that what it s called i finished today, home decor, painted furniture, I was worried about the colors It s hard for me to step outside the white box
I was worried about the colors - It's hard for me to step outside the white box.