DIY $344 Flower Wreath For $15

What would you do if you spot a beautiful flower wreath for $344.00 ? What if you want it not only for yourself but to give many as gifts? ?
Here's how to make one just as gorgeous, for $15.
If you want to see how quick, fun and easy this is, check out this short video tutorial I made HERE !
To buy, or to DIY, that is the question...
First head to the dollar store for some bouquets!
All you need to make this wreath are 15 to 18 bunches of artificial flower bouquets depending on how full the flowers are, a dry cleaner's hanger, and pliers to cut the flower stems.
Take a hanger and form a circular shape. There's a trick to do this easily!
Cut the flowers off the main step, leaving the leaves on the stem too. Make a loop at the base, and string them onto the wire form made from the hanger.
After closing the wire loop, if the hook is showing too much, just bend and twist it a little, so it's hidden behind the flowers. That's it!
Can't get enough wreaths? Check out these amazing 30+ DIY wreath ideas by clicking here !
Ready to make this? Check out some SUPER helpful tips such as how to shape the wire loop, and the best ways to bend the flower stems at the link below!

APieceofRainbow

• Karen Rydzewski

It's really pretty. Do you think I could get the same result using a foam wreath and inserting cut stems into it? Or at least close to it?

• Cynthia Duran

What do you use to cut the flower stems? Wire cutters?

• ALLYSON DUNCAN

She states that all you need for this wreath is a dry cleaner's hanger and PLIERS to cut the flower stems. I would imagine she's talking about a pair of needle-nose pliers but if you have wire cutters, they would certainly do the job

• Cindy Lewis

Maybe I could use my yarn stash to crochet flowers. Gotta do SOMETHING with all that yarn I just HAD to have! 😂
    • Marlene

Some cancer treatment centers accept yarn for their volunteers who make hats for the patients. It may also be possible to become a volunteer, yourself, if you have time.

• Jacque

I agree with her ^^^ yours looks like the $300 wreath!! Amazing what finds there are at the $1 store! Great job!!!
  • Andreacaa

Looks better than the $300 wreath....