DIY Master Bathroom

We completely renovated a 1980's outdated master bathroom (think metallic wallpaper) and created a tranquil space to escape my 3 boys! The post on my blog contains many of our sources.
The space was originally 2 separate rooms-a tiny toilet, shower, single sink and a vanity area.  We removed the wall and 2 closets to make one open space.
The space was originally 2 separate rooms-a tiny toilet, shower, single sink and a vanity area. We removed the wall and 2 closets to make one open space.
Because this was a total DIY project, we were able to complete a much higher end looking bathroom for $7,000.
These mirrors (from Lowes) and sconces (from Home Depot) were both very affordable options and I love the look they create in the bathroom.
The pedestal tub is my favorite addition to the space.
Courtney@Golden Boys and Me

• Kadi

Beautiful. I have picked out the same tile for my renovation. What color grout did you use?

• Ophelia

Totally gorgeous. Just perfection. Love every inch of this.

• Diana Deiley

Absolutely beautiful! Wonderful choice of materials and colors. #Jealous