Here is a concrete countertop with sliding cutting board

This Countertop has a sliding cutting board over the sink, it can be removed when not in use but it gives a good look that is pretty unique. The homeowners couldnt find a new sink they wanted in time for the install so we just installed the cheapest stainless steel sink made until they get what they want. I was actually shocked (along with the homeowner) that the sink didnt look bad at all.
Burco surface and decor concrete countertop
Burco surface & decor concrete countertop

• Burco Surface & Decor LLC.

I had a feelIng you might have a few good receipes up your sleeve. Anybody that knows how to clean a pot like what you were talking knows how to cook. Me on the other hand, I'm a soap and water guy, I can grill and use the microwave.

• Darla DeMorrow

This counter top looks so amazing! I wish you were closer to PA. I LOVE concrete counters, and wish more people would consider them. Thanks for sharing. And the cutting borad, well that just makes you look brilliant!