Glass or Plastic Plate Flowers

By stacking plates, I was able to form 3D flowers. Most plates I got for 99 cents at goodwill or dollar stores.
Stacked 2 to 3 plates to form plate flowers. Use E6000 glue to secure plates. glued soda can ring tab to back of plate for hanging.
Glued PVC coupling to back of plate.

• Stacy Humphrey

For some reason, I don't see how the plates are stacked...what am I missing?? Very cute though!

• Maria

Hope this pictures will answer your question. Clink on picture if you don't see Instructions.

, Once plates have been glued and allowed to set for 24 hours you can now I attach the PVC coupling to back of plate using same glue, Just stack one plate on top of another I used E6000 glue You can buy this glue at Walmart Let glue on plates set for 24 hours before attaching PVC pipe, I also make glass flower plates that I can attach to my fence by using a soda pop pull tab to back of plate Be sure and bend the part of tab outward befor glueing

• Rynn

Lucky me, my friend made me two of these. They are so pretty! Love this idea!!

• COOKIE COREJ

I USE A HOCKEY PUCK THAT HAS SMALL HOLES DRILLED ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE CENTER OF THE SKINNY SIDE, THREAD WIRE THROUGH THE HOLE AND USE FOR HANGING AS WALL ART .
    BY PUTTING A METAL ROD THROUGH A HOLE DRILLED HALF WAY UP THE SKINNY SIDE OF A PUCK. THESE GET PLANTED LIKE FLOWERS. PRESS THE METAL ROD ABOUT 10 INCHES INTO THE GROUND FOR STABILITY. USE WATERPROOF MARINE GLUE FOR ADDING THE PUCK OR ADDING BOWLS, ASHTRAYS, SHOT GLASSES AND GLASS BEADS TO EMBELISH THE THE FLOWER.
    COOKIE COREJ