Tanya Peterson Felsheim
Tanya Peterson Felsheim
  • Grants Pass, OR

My Cottage Redo

I had this old ugly shed in the backyard. And I wanted a potting shed somewhere so it took me forever to see that my old ugly shed could become beautiful! Here are my before and after pictures of my Shed turned best place In the yard!
rotting on the bottom corner, and the door is an old interior door that you have to pull into pieces to get open
I added windows, door with window, 1x2's to give it a look of separate boards, added the front porch and some concrete with the look of flagstone
Tanya Peterson Felsheim

• Sarah

Really cute

• Eroque022810

Beautiful. I just want to come sit in your porch. I agree please consider putting pics of inside. You have a great eye.