My Cottage Redo

I had this old ugly shed in the backyard. And I wanted a potting shed somewhere so it took me forever to see that my old ugly shed could become beautiful! Here are my before and after pictures of my Shed turned best place In the yard!
my cottage redo, outdoor living, rotting on the bottom corner and the door is an old interior door that you have to pull into pieces to get open
rotting on the bottom corner, and the door is an old interior door that you have to pull into pieces to get open
my cottage redo, outdoor living, I added windows door with window 1x2 s to give it a look of separate boards added the front porch and some concrete with the look of flagstone
I added windows, door with window, 1x2's to give it a look of separate boards, added the front porch and some concrete with the look of flagstone
Tanya Peterson Felsheim

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

2 of 47 comments
Next