Our palette garden

Cultivators Design and landscape loves to re-use things and this is our version of the palette garden. We also think these would make great herb gardens or succulent gardens too!
Painting the palettes. This is optional but we like the bright colors!
Staple commercial grade landscape fabric to the back, sides, and bottom.
Our planted garden! We mixed a lot of different things together but really the combination of plants could be endless!

• Beky Allen

Hi! I was wondering how you mounted your pallet on the fence? I have one all done but can't seem to find a suitable option for my outdoor wall. Thanks!

• Katie Wells

I have been wanting to go get pallets this idea and for fence idea I seen on here a couple of weeks ago. Not enough hours in a day for me or anyone who is creative.

• Sea327028

Keep in mind that taking pallets from a business is STEALING. The company often will reuse them, or return to the owner to avoid having to pay for them. Pallets lying around should not just be "taken." They are not boxes left outside the liquor store.

• Amanda Eastman

@Sea_ You don't have to steal them. We just ask businesses if they have any that they want to get rid of. Most of the time they don't want to pay to get rid of them.