Entryway Organization With Wire Mesh Bins

Here's a quick little DIY project to help keep your entryway organized and functional, but also chic and personal. I printed a black and white portrait of each family member in square format. I clipped each photo to a wire mesh storage bin with a mini binder clip. They are lined up on a shelf by the front door so everyone has a handy spot for their keys, chargers. bus passes, sunglasses, etc. when coming in
Print a square format black and white portrait of each family member.
Attach each to a wire mesh storage bin with a mini binder clip.
Line them up on a shelf by the front door for easy access while keeping the entryway tidy.
Andrea | Personally Andrea

• Anne fenske

This is great. I have this in my fr hall and if I put my hubby's picture on it , he might get the idea its for his stuff and a dresser for shoes,slippers, hats,gloves,etc. I just might win this one. No stuff falling on the floor. Awesome, thanks for the tip, should have seen it.

• Debi53

What a simple, but lovely idea--the best kind!