Donna R
Donna R
  • Gulfport, MS
Asked on Mar 12, 2012

what do you do when you want to plant a flower bed and the rain falls right in front of your bed? is there any kind of

Terri JKMS WoodworksErica Glasener
+2

• Miriam I

Donna, it looks like your post got cut off, You can finish the question by clicking on edit (arrow drop-down located on the upper right hand side of the post. Let me know if you need any help.

• 3po3

Also note that there is a character limit to the bold section, but you can add a lot more info to the regular type below. Do you mean the rain is flowing off the roof in front of your flower bed? Your gutters should be helping prevent this (although I know how hard it can rain down there).

• Erica Glasener

Would you be able to put in some rock edging that would help disperse the water when it rains?

• KMS Woodworks

Rain gutters on your house?

• Terri J

Donna, without knowing how the rain is really effecting your flower bed, I will just say that I bought an extension type hose from Lowe's to add on to my downspout, ran it undergoung and back to surface further in my yard. I then dug it out a littl futher, and filled in a small portion w/ small rocks to keep the flow going and not backing up. Hope that helps.